Captive Animals Pathway Diploma Level 4
This means that you get a thorough education, and a great foundation of knowledge from which you can build a solid career in zoo keeping and much more.
During your studies you will learn:
- How to work and communicate effectively within the animal care industry, work within guidelines, and participate in environmentally sustainable work practices.
- Look after animal nutrition and hygiene and assist in the healthcare of animals.
- Provide basic first aid for animals, prepare and maintain animal housing, and assist with capturing, restraining and moving animals.
- Maintain and monitor animal health and well being, provide enrichment activities, and identify and report signs of ill health or injury.
- How to specifically care for young animals, native animals and non-venomous reptiles.
- Prepare and present information to the public.
Studying the Captive Animals Pathway Diploma Level 4 means there are no classrooms and no deadlines. You can fit learning around your life, and study whenever you want, wherever you want.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours. So if there is a job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply for this prestigious course.