Level 4 Certificate In Construction Pathways
The course will teach you:
- The basics of carpentry, joinery and leveling
- Essential Work Health and Safety policies and practices involved in construction
- The basic use of construction tools and materials
- How to work with measurements, calculations and other maths-based methods
- Basic English literacy principals. This will help you to understand and interpret written instructions, manuals and safety documents.
The course has been built around a simulated construction project. What this means is that you can practice and apply what you are learning to the simulated project.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours. So if there is a job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply for this prestigious course.