Level 4 Certificate In Youth Work
During your course you will learn:
- How to listen to and understand young people’s problems, taking into account their background and circumstances, and counsel them around the areas they are struggling with.
- The skills to interact and work with the families and guardians of children and teens, to arrive at the best possible outcomes for your young client’s welfare.
- How to understand and work with a variety of cultural perspectives, and promote the health and safety of young people living in these communities.
- Key relationship and trust building skills.
- How to assess young people, respond to their needs and link them in with services that will assist them and meet their needs.
- Encourage youth participation, and help young people to connect with people and communities that will have a positive and healthy impact on their lives.
- How to respond to critical situations, and work with youth who are experiencing or are at risk of homelessness.
- Understand, work with and support young people struggling with mental health issues.
The course is valid for 12 months, however, students can complete their course as soon as they submit their assignment. The assessment will take 24 hours. So if there is a job opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply for this prestigious course.